Spiced toast, and other stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Town Called Clueless Discussion

+5
Zip
Elfie
Lycanthrope
Nayaby
Areada
9 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Town Called Clueless Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: A Town Called Clueless Discussion

Post by Zip Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:26 pm

So I have an idea on what the Rhorzan riders should be, unless you guys already have a plan...
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

A Town Called Clueless Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: A Town Called Clueless Discussion

Post by Areada Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:22 pm

I know what they are, sorry. I have a fairly decent plot in mind, one that can serve for this first story arc, and another that can span others. But Zip, please add things as well. All of you, subplots are good. It makes me not the only one posing long, descriptive posts.
Areada
Areada
Admin

https://spicedtoaststories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:41 pm

I'm slowly building up to the introduction of Gwyneth myself, but I doubt she'll actually appear for a long while. Perhaps after this arc.
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Ahh. That's fine.

...Is it my turn to post or should I wait for someone else?
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:13 pm

Please post!

Back in Willow, we had a thing where each character sort of got their own 'arc'. I don't suppose that would not be a bad idea for us to work with? Obviously, this first arc is The Town of Clueless arc, and hopefully we'll roleplay to a place where the story finishes, and we can continue if we wish. After that, things tend to develop in many ways, but if anyone is interested in conspiring with me on a plot arc, I would be more than happy to work it into some of the overarching ideas I have for the longer story. It also means I'm not the only one driving the stories. (encourages you all to spend precious procrastination time doodling in notebooks and developing characters and convoluted backstory)

But really, in the end, all we really need to do is post. I'm feeling creative this week, let's get things moving!

Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lycanthrope Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:46 am

I'm lost in where I should post, >_<!

Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:33 am

Anywhere! Maybe your character followed them and wants to help to volunteer with the investigation. Maybe they even saw something suspicious. Are you interested in some pieces of evidence that would be confusing for the investigation?

Perhaps they even found another dead body. I'm open to another one showing up. It wouldn't mess up what I have going on at all. Just send me a pm and we'll conspire a plotline for it.

Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Oh goody. I'll send you a PM sometime about an idea I had...
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:20 am

Lycan, if you still need an idea for a post, Doc could be discussing the murder with the other party-goers?
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:54 am

I'm sorry for not posting. I was...socializing more than usual this week. Rolling Eyes
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:39 am

Good on you! So was I! It was reading week, so I got to go home and see friends. Which is exactly what reading week is for, yup. Also, I read, but that's not important.
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:45 am

Anyways.

Any kickstart post ideas?
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:48 am

I'll post something tomorrow. Anyone mind if I skip to the next day?
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:50 am

Go ahead, Ms. Gamemaster! Very Happy
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:52 am

Look for my post at first light on the morrow-okay. I will be quiet. And I will not be up at first light. I will be sleeping, treasuring my precious rest time before the early classes jerk my from my peaceful slumber and drag me out of my nice warm bed and into the freezing outdoors.

But after that, I promise to post. Before NOONTIDE on the morrow, yes.

Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:12 am

Hope you don't mind me using Mrs. Geemer, Zip?
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:15 am

Oh, go ahead!
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:37 am

Humbug. I have the worst timing EVER. My parents are kicking me off the machine and I'm afraid I won't be able to post until tomorrow.

If you need Jarvis, he's arguing in the town hall with Iris about something...ahh...the type of flowers they're going to use in Miss Waters' funeral.
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:39 am

Oh dear. Very Happy That's brilliant, though. Perfect for tension...
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:06 am

Opal scares me now. Didn't see that coming. Had this been planned? Are you sisters conspiring in secret?

I need to know, would Artur be able to sense anything in particular about the Rhorzan riders?
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by MozytheHealer Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:11 am

Opal is a little scary, isn't she. Though I think her brother is scarier.

I decided on a lot of that last night, actually. Areada had mentioned that there could be another murder and I was like "Oh! Opal could be part of that!".
MozytheHealer
MozytheHealer
NinjaPirate Rubberducky

Location : Walking into Mordor with style, as that is obviously the best way to walk into Mordor

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:11 am

They're odd. He would definitely sense weird magics, and would also sense that they don't seem to be fully complete beings, either of them, like they're only half present. It's also possible, should he try casting a spell on them, that the spell would work, but it would have to traverse some strange magics in order to affect one of the two, and therefore would be a small delay.

Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:13 am

It was another plotline idea, in regards to Opal.

It does not necessarily have to have anything to do with the other murder, though. But the townspeople can speculate.

Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:30 pm

OH YES! Beware the quiet ones, indeed! I didn't see that coming at all!

BRAVA! BRAVA! You guys continue to still surprise me.

And now, without further ado, I present(in 15-20 minutes), the JAAAAAAARRRVVVVIISSSSSS-NAAAAUGGGGHHTTT!! The Boffanator! The...

Oh dear, I'm overhyping this. Don't...uhm...

Expect much.

EDIT: ...Aww. We can't even link to TV Tro-...pays? Well...I suppose that's fair.
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:04 pm

*Correction: Two hours.
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next