Spiced toast, and other stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Town Called Clueless Discussion

+5
Zip
Elfie
Lycanthrope
Nayaby
Areada
9 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Town Called Clueless Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: A Town Called Clueless Discussion

Post by Nayaby Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:50 am

Oh? I was wondering why he collapsed. Can I ask why? Did you get bored of the floating puppet?

As for a reason, it's possible the enchantment keeping him alive wore off? Maybe.
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

A Town Called Clueless Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: A Town Called Clueless Discussion

Post by Zip Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:01 am

I didn't get bored of Zop. I really liked him.

It just seemed...right at the time, y'know? In weird...ehh kind of way.
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:04 am

Yes, I think Theo and Jarvis are a bit secluded. I get the feeling that Theo's involved with some interesting business, not necessarily illegal, but not really on the beaten path either...
Areada
Areada
Admin

https://spicedtoaststories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:06 am

I always meant to ask about "business." Gambling came to my mind first, y'know like betting or something, but you know.

Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:12 am

I shall PM you some details.
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfie Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:55 am

Areada wrote:Okay

Gamesmaster has a question (of sorts)

So, there is this party. This is an excellent chance for you all to converse, get your characters acquainted, and set some things up. I have one (maybe two) events that I'd like to have happen, maybe in the next few days (days for US, I mean). So converse for a bit, but let me know when you need something big to happen. I'm getting some ideas.

AND

If YOU have ideas, please let me know. I can then incorporate them into larger, plot-developing and description-oriented posts. Talk to me about plot twists! Character you may want to have show up! Secrets! Backstory! We're off to such a fantastic start already, we might as well deepen the plot.

I am going to warn you all, that at some point, I'm going to raise the stakes. I won't tell you how high, when, or how, but they will be raised.

You have been warned.
I've gotten some more in-depth ideas about the 'villain' type man I want connected with Mandy. I'll get some stuff in order and pm my ideas to you tomorrow.

I'm a bit stumped, however, at the moment. Mandy wouldn't exactly jump at the thought of a party, so I don't know if Xeo, Doc and Mandy should go to her house (which could bring about the introduction of Bradley, the villain), or if something should happen that would make her stay... Maybe Tortimer could bring that about somehow?
Elfie
Elfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:01 am

Do you want me to have Tortimer move them to the table somehow? Maybe the sudden apparent death of Zop would have Mandy seek out Jarvis to tell him?
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfie Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:07 am

Nayaby wrote:Do you want me to have Tortimer move them to the table somehow? Maybe the sudden apparent death of Zop would have Mandy seek out Jarvis to tell him?

*re-reads posts* I should do that, obviously. I really should stop just skimming long posts. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, yeah, thanks. I've got a post in mind now... *off to write*
Elfie
Elfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:47 am

Excellent work, Nayaby!
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:57 am

Ah, thank you! I guess nobody posted today though Sad The "hotspot" for new posts, I've noticed, is between 10pm-Midnight EST. I'm excited to be rping again, and pay attention to that xD
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:37 am

I was just very busy today, guys, and probably will be this weekend, but I'll try to get in a post here and there if I can.
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:38 am

Feeling...uninspired. Neutral

Unfortunate. I'll try to post...maybe.
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfie Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:07 am

It was a busy day for me as well, as will tomorrow be. I'll probably get that PM about Mandy off to you on Sunday or tomorrow evening, Areada. There was no time to finish it up today, unfortunately.
Elfie
Elfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:02 am

Mozy, was your post serious? In-character, Artur doesn't actually know what everyone's been talking about. Break out of your comfort zone and have Opal interact directly with other characters instead of just hanging back and observing. I don't believe Opal has actually introduced herself to anyone yet. Try to visualize a map in your mind as well. Not every character is nearby every other character, so you can't actually overhear everyone talking. For example, Doc, Mandy, and Xeo were a distance from everyone else, until Zop fainted and Mandy took him back to Jarvis.
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by MozytheHealer Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:38 pm

Opal is being difficult. Sorry. I also got rather lost after the party started, so I wasn't quite sure where everyone was. I shall go back and reread those posts though, as I guess I missed some stuff. Embarassed
MozytheHealer
MozytheHealer
NinjaPirate Rubberducky

Location : Walking into Mordor with style, as that is obviously the best way to walk into Mordor

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:16 pm

I POSTED

Woo!

(I have like, exams every two or three weeks, so basically, I get two weeks of yay, and the one week of not yay and so on and so forth. This will affect my roleplaying, but see, I can jump right back in!)
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:49 pm

Hrm. *sips water*

Anything specific you want to happen, Nayaby?
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:23 am

The plot to advance? I would hope that might get everyone back in the game again!
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:28 pm

I give you-plot development.

And I know who did it, by the way. So maybe we can have ourselves a bit of a murder mystery in addition to other sub plots?
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:23 pm

Areada, what's my next move? If the Sheriff is questioning Artur, I may need a PM with details on how much he should know (if anything at all). I wouldn't want to inadvertently mess up something you're planning by making up something contrary to it.
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:26 pm

I just sent you that PM, by the way. And feel free to make some things up, if you feel like it.

I would like to encourage you all to CONSPIRE amongst yourselves. Please. It is good for your brain, and the story. I know whodunnit, and if you're interested, I can PM you some details that maybe your character saw, and you can run with it and have fun.

Character development! Sub plots! GO GO GO!

Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:09 am

Hope I didn't assume too much free reign over the characters, Areada. I just wanted to add a bit to Jarvis' past, and I hope you don't mind if it somehow bled into Iris' too.

As for the Rhorzans, I just thought anyone could use them. The part I wrote's not that important, really.
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:25 am

That's the second time you've mentioned the Mother of Vott, Zip. I like this inventive cussing! I'm curious as to who Vott and his mother are now xD

And the Rhorzan riders took Zop... intriguing!
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:35 am

Yaaay.

Updating!
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:23 am

I can't see any reason they wouldn't have taken Zop, so it's totally cool.
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next