Spiced toast, and other stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Town Called Clueless Discussion

+5
Zip
Elfie
Lycanthrope
Nayaby
Areada
9 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Town Called Clueless Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: A Town Called Clueless Discussion

Post by Nayaby Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Good question. I suppose an... event needs to... occur? Yes, that sounds like a decent plan.

Shotnot! *hides*
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

A Town Called Clueless Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: A Town Called Clueless Discussion

Post by Draco Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Anything I post will do nothing to further your plot, for it is not the right time for them to meet. Not even close.
Draco
Draco
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post by MozytheHealer Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:18 pm

I will post on Clueless soon! I promise! I won't let myself forget again! It may not further the plot, but it will be something.
MozytheHealer
MozytheHealer
NinjaPirate Rubberducky

Location : Walking into Mordor with style, as that is obviously the best way to walk into Mordor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:20 pm

What about...ahm...

What if someone makes a mistake, and some vital information is leaked out, like who caused the murder, and so Opal's brother has to either surrender to the authorities and explain why he did it, attempt to run away but get caught by our heroes, or simply escape and we have a moment reflecting on the utter senselessness of life sometimes.

...And then we can move on.

Granted, we don't have to do that, but it's just ideas to kickstart the plot machine.
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:10 pm

I have a slight sub-plot in the midst at the moment, which is going to put Artur out of commission, but not permanently of course. It should all happen very soon (meaning before the end of summer break at our current post rate xP)

And yes, I think we do need some developments on the murder-front. As well as the Sparkly Green front. Still no clue what it does :O
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:31 pm

The secret of the Sparkly Green resides with me. And as far as development goes, that's really great, but um, we need like...character development and posting and situations.

See, I can't create every situation. I'm more than happy to divulge plot details, and make things move forward but I don't want to be dictating where we go and what we say next. Please please please do what you wish and I'll give information as is needed and write long posts when needed. Yes? Good!

Areada
Areada
Admin

https://spicedtoaststories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:43 pm

Okie. I'll write a nice lengthy post tomorrow. I was brainstorming today, but didn't actually get to typing it. (I just got my laptop back Very Happy)
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by MozytheHealer Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:00 am

We can definitely have someone find out it was Opal's brother. I will post soon! I will! I'm just rather brain dead when it comes to ideas right now..... :{D
MozytheHealer
MozytheHealer
NinjaPirate Rubberducky

Location : Walking into Mordor with style, as that is obviously the best way to walk into Mordor

Back to top Go down

Post by Inklai Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:29 pm

This won't boost your plot, but I'm hopefully going to post my character later this week.

EDIT: Well, that worked out swell. Going to have to rethink this whole thing...

Last edited by Inklai on Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inklai
Inklai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:20 am

Okay. Right now I'm making a commitment that's visible to all, and if I don't stick to it, you may all throw rotten veggies at me! Before I go to bed, I will post on Clueless. And possibly Zip's vlog thing, but definitely Clueless.

I'm just trying to think of a good way to go about what I have planned... hmm.
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:30 am

Rotten veggies? Too tame. My preferred throwing items are lemon pies filled with acid-spitting beetles and sharp stuff.
Draco
Draco
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:34 am

My face is too beautiful to be mauled as such :O
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:41 am

I never said I'd be throwing them at your face...
Draco
Draco
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:36 am

Spoiler:
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:13 pm

*chews air for a second*

Well. I suppose I could take Jarvey and put him over there, but...*mumbles*
OH. I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT ZEH.

Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:18 pm

Did I write something that conflicts with your plans Zip? Sorry. I could change my post if you need me to? I just wanted to establish Siraj as a, um... 'master' of disguise.
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:03 am

Oh no. Not at all. I found your post lovely.
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:22 pm

I just realized that Chayne Sa is pronounced like Chainsaw!

BAHAHAHAHAHA! AREADA, YOU ARE BRILLIANT! AN ABSOLUTE GENIUS!

And Mrs. Geemer is a secret government agent? Woohoo! Here I was thinking she was just a recurring background character! Awesome Zip!
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Draco Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:07 am

I'll probably make another post soon. There are things that must happen before he meets the group, and more things before he has a meaningful confrontation. But he also needs to see them before Artur is turned into a tortoise or after he is turned back for this to work out properly. So yea. More traveling posts incoming. Prepare for, as Zip so eloquently put it, facemeltingfear.

Well, not really.

Draco
Draco
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Somebody please post! I don't know what to do :/ Maybe somebody could try to arrest Siraj?
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Umm. Swamp raiders attack Clueless for our fine wine.

It suddenly rains men. Casualties are in the thousands.

Magsy's twin moons are destroyed, sending fiery debris raining down on-Umm.

Something involving character interaction, right? Uhh, okay.
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by MozytheHealer Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:38 am

Right now, I think that if I have to make another post that's just my characters, I'll forget what I said in my previous post again and probably send one of them to get a bottle of wine. Again.

Character interactions are good. Very good. If I figure out where in Clueless the other characters are, I may be able to pull something together soon. But not tonight.
MozytheHealer
MozytheHealer
NinjaPirate Rubberducky

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:15 pm

It was my hope to start the ball rolling again. Let's build up some momentum!
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:01 pm

...Would meeting up at a tavern work to discuss the situation at ha-OH. NO.

WAIT.

EDIT: So I sent PMs to some of you...
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Lycanthrope Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:43 pm

I'm clueless in Clueless. I remember when I disappeared between 2 pages of posts - the most important 2 pages. And now, due to both witty lines and perhaps the plot itself, I remain clueless. Help? D:

Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next