Spiced toast, and other stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So supposedly one yof you actually goes to my college and are too shy to tell me...

2 posters

Go down

So supposedly one yof you actually goes to my college and are too shy to tell me... Empty So supposedly one yof you actually goes to my college and are too shy to tell me...

Post by redpoemage Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:22 pm

I heard this from a friend who said they heard this several months ago, so they might just be messing with me or wrong, but know this...

I WILL FIND YOU, PUZZLES WERE MADE TO BE SOLVED! (Just kidding, I'm just really curious who you are)

Alternatively I've been horribly pranked.

Oh boy it's been forever since I've posted here anyways. Gooood times, goood times. I wonder how everyone is doing.

How about we just make this a "How is everyone doing?" thread that we post in every few months for anyone who still checks these forums.
redpoemage
redpoemage
Master of Icy Fire

Back to top Go down

So supposedly one yof you actually goes to my college and are too shy to tell me... Empty Re: So supposedly one yof you actually goes to my college and are too shy to tell me...

Post by Picasso Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:04 am

I'm doing well. I'm a kitchen manager at a nursing home. Worked my way up from an entry level position so that's something. Once my current student loans and other debts are paid off, going to start saving for a house. #adulting

Other than that I've just been playing video games per usual. I recently beat Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild and I'm working my way through Persona 5 right now.
Picasso
Picasso

Back to top Go down

So supposedly one yof you actually goes to my college and are too shy to tell me... Empty Re: So supposedly one yof you actually goes to my college and are too shy to tell me...

Post by redpoemage Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:06 pm

Nice! I've beat BoTW over spring break. Did all the shrines and almost every side quest, but the korok seeds were way too much.
redpoemage
redpoemage
Master of Icy Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum