Spiced toast, and other stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

275 Days(How strong is your password?)

3 posters

Go down

275 Days(How strong is your password?) Empty 275 Days(How strong is your password?)

Post by Zip Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:59 pm

That's about how long it would take a PC to crack my password for this site...and for that other site...and the other one...Yeah.

Anyway(s), what I'm talking about is this website, which measures how long it would take for a machine to guess your password. Let's see if we can get any competition...

Wouldn't it be ironic if the site was a keylogger, and stored everything you typed in the box?
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

275 Days(How strong is your password?) Empty Re: 275 Days(How strong is your password?)

Post by Nayaby Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Yes, just put your passwords into a random internet website? Sounds good!

I use muscle memory for my passwords anyway, they don't actually mean anything.

Edit: 105 Trillion Years. Well who'd have thunk it?
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

275 Days(How strong is your password?) Empty Re: 275 Days(How strong is your password?)

Post by Draco Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:50 pm

23 trillion years for one I used to use but don't anymore.

5 septemvigintillion years for a string of numbers, letters, and symbols I put in at random.

Something sad? "password" would be cracked instantly and is in the top ten used passwords.

An even longer string of letters, numbers, and symbols yielded "infinity years."
Draco
Draco
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum