Spiced toast, and other stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Thread For Games Involving Social Interation (I shudder at those last two words...)

2 posters

Go down

The Thread For Games Involving Social Interation (I shudder at those last two words...) Empty The Thread For Games Involving Social Interation (I shudder at those last two words...)

Post by redpoemage Fri May 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Before I starte the actual post, let me just say I am sorry for half forgetting the existence of these forums, I've just been sort of busy and also have kind of integrated myself into another online community (But I still love all you guys/girls/asexual plants!)

But anyways, I thought I would make a thread for games that require you to bug other people. In other words, Facebook games and the like.

Example: http://secretwar.thesecretworld.com/ (Although this one is a Facebook game for an MMO, but it still counts. Oh, if you decide to play you should join the Dragons)

So yeah, if y'all have any other games you wonder if anyone else plays and you need help in them, just ask here!

I suck at making threads don't I...
redpoemage
redpoemage
Master of Icy Fire

Back to top Go down

The Thread For Games Involving Social Interation (I shudder at those last two words...) Empty Re: The Thread For Games Involving Social Interation (I shudder at those last two words...)

Post by Nayaby Sat May 05, 2012 8:55 pm

I tried playing Mario Kart online for the first time in ages, and I met Infinity. This man/woman/asexualplant is the bane of my existance. Infinity used infinite star power, and made it rain bob-ombs. It was amusing for about five seconds, but then I realized the game sucks like that.

Nintendo needs to crack down on hackers. They have the power to prevent this sort of abuse, they just don't care! *mumble grumble grump*
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

The Thread For Games Involving Social Interation (I shudder at those last two words...) Empty Re: The Thread For Games Involving Social Interation (I shudder at those last two words...)

Post by Nayaby Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:36 pm

We don't have a general video games thread, so I'm totally hijacking this Red Razz

Anyway.

Nobody expects...
The Thread For Games Involving Social Interation (I shudder at those last two words...) 394285_10151086459531633_1330204782_n

Late 2013! Already spent two years in secret development! I AM ECSTATIC! The next installment in my favourite story-based game, where the decisions you make change the ending. When you start a game in a sequel you have the option of selecting your save files from the previous game, or choosing one of several "pre-built scenarios" if you haven't played the previous game, or lost the save data. You do this so the decisions you've made between the games are consistent. The game remembers your character's previous love interest, which characters have lived or died (locking and unlocking different sidequests), and the major decisions you've made.

Anyway, Dragon Age, the greatest story-based RPG of all time (in my humble opinion, heh) is returning!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Bad Piggies was released today, feeding my Angry Birds obsession. Amazing game for 99 cents! It's so much fun!

You have to build vehicles using the same blocks the Piggies usually make their forts out of in the Angry Birds games, then make it to the end of an obstacle course while completing optional objectives to get stars.
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum