Spiced toast, and other stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the topic of internet friends...

+2
Nayaby
Zip
6 posters

Go down

On the topic of internet friends... Empty On the topic of internet friends...

Post by Zip Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:16 am

I know I've talked about this before, but I still feel like I don't mention this enough. My real life friends keep bragging about their Tumblr friends, and how they wish I could meet them because they're really, really cool. From what I've seen, that's true enough, I suppose.

Granted, I wish they could meet you guys. You guys...you guys are quite possibly the most witty and interesting people I've ever met in my life, and will probably hold that spot for a long, long time. You guys are simply thirty-seven different kinds of amazing, and I really hope we never lose contact. pirat ((<--Chosen because I think most of the other similes are stupid.))

/endmushyZiptime
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

On the topic of internet friends... Empty Re: On the topic of internet friends...

Post by Nayaby Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:45 pm

I want to say something wise and profound, but nothing is coming to mind. So I'll settle for saying you guys are pretty darn cool, and I'd be extremely bored and lonely without you :lessthanthree:
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

On the topic of internet friends... Empty Re: On the topic of internet friends...

Post by Areada Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:06 pm

I concur.

Areada
Areada
Admin

https://spicedtoaststories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lycanthrope Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:17 am

I second.

Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by MozytheHealer Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:55 pm

:{D 'Stacheman approves. Less than three!
MozytheHealer
MozytheHealer
NinjaPirate Rubberducky

Location : Walking into Mordor with style, as that is obviously the best way to walk into Mordor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:16 pm

He is the 'Stacheman.
He'll give you moustache for your gold!
Yeah!
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by MozytheHealer Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Indeed.

That's wonderful. :{D

He should be a superhero, because there's Batman, Superman, Spiderman, obviously there has to be 'Stacheman. It just fits so well. :{D
MozytheHealer
MozytheHealer
NinjaPirate Rubberducky

Location : Walking into Mordor with style, as that is obviously the best way to walk into Mordor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfie Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:40 am

Exactly, Zip, exactly. Well said and I agree and hope the same!
Elfie
Elfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Wed May 16, 2012 1:58 pm

Okay. This is the thread where I post this sort of thing, right? Because I didn't want to start another thread.

I just want to say, that for me, it's been a bit of a difficult year both academically and socially, and I don't know what I would have done without you guys. Thank you all so much. You're just the best. I'm not sure I would have survived without the constant encouragement of being imaginative and creative and awesome that you all give, because it's been a very unimaginative school year in most other parts of my life. So thank you all so much for helping me stay grounded in the things that really matter, like waffles and awesome music and spiced toast and stories.

Lessthanthree

Areada
Areada
Admin

https://spicedtoaststories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Wed May 16, 2012 3:34 pm

D'awww, I don't know what to say :3

Quite seriously, I really am at a loss for words, and slightly pink at that.

Subjective pronoun lessthanthree objective pronoun binary!
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Thu May 17, 2012 9:48 pm

Asterisk,witty word play that basically means I love ya' guys, asterisk! Very Happy
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:15 am

lmao
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down